This policy confirms Plutope’s commitment to prevent money-laundering and the financing of terrorism in its business practices and transactions. Plutope has established Know Your Counterparty (KYC) procedures to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. These procedures allow us to identify every organisation that we deal with, to understand the legitimacy of our business relationships and to identify and react to unusual or suspicious activity. At Plutope, we are committed to providing a secure and compliant platform for our users to engage in cryptocurrency transactions. As part of our commitment to regulatory compliance and the prevention of illicit activities, we have implemented a robust Know Your Customer (KYC) policy. This policy outlines the procedures and requirements for verifying the identity of our users and ensuring the legitimacy of transactions conducted on our platform.
All users of Plutope are required to undergo a KYC verification process before they can engage in cryptocurrency transactions on any third party platform. The KYC process involves the submission of personal identification documents and information to establish the identity of the user.
- By choosing to engage in cryptocurrency transactions on our platform and selecting a specific on/off ramp service provider, users implicitly consent to the procedures and requirements established by that provider for KYC purposes.
- Users acknowledge that the KYC policies and procedures set by the selected on/off ramp service provider may be subject to change at their discretion, and such changes will be governed by the provider's own terms and conditions.
- Users of Plutope understand and acknowledge that the KYC procedures and related compliance measures they are subject to will be dictated by the third-party on/off ramp service provider they choose to utilize on our platform.
- Users further acknowledge that they are responsible for familiarizing themselves with the specific KYC requirements and procedures set forth by the selected on/off ramp service provider.
- All procedures and processes outlined in the respective KYC policies, as well as related policies and protocols, shall be primarily dependent on the specific on/off ramp service provider engaged by the user for cryptocurrency transactions.
- The procedures to be followed for user identification, verification, and other relevant KYC processes will be determined by the policies and practices of the chosen on/off ramp service provider.
Upon successful verification, the user will receive approval from the third-party on/off ramp provider to proceed with buying or selling cryptocurrencies.
USER DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Plutope and our third-party on/off ramp partners are committed to protecting the privacy and security of user data. All personal information and identification documents submitted during the KYC process will be securely stored and treated in accordance with relevant data protection regulations.
Compliance with Regulations
Plutope and our third-party on/off ramp providers are fully compliant with applicable regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF) regulations.
Plutope shall not be held liable for any actions or omissions by our third-party on/off ramp providers in connection with the KYC procedures, provided that Plutope has exercised reasonable due diligence in the selection and monitoring of these providers.
- Plutope reserves the right to amend and update its KYC policy as necessary, provided that such changes do not conflict with the policies and procedures of the on/off ramp service providers.
- In the event of any changes to the KYC policy, users will be notified of such updates through the respective notification mechanisms and channels for communication, established by the on/off ramp service providers they have chosen to engage with.
This KYC policy demonstrates our dedication to maintaining the integrity of our platform and preventing misuse for illegal activities. This KYC policy is subject to updates and amendments as required by changes in regulations and industry best practices. Users will be notified of any changes via our official communication channels.
For any inquiries or concerns related to our KYC policy, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com